How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best zwave controller . We would recommend using Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub – Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best zwave controller review:
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub - Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron
- New Z-Wave 700 radio supports S2 security and SmartStart device inclusion (Model C-7 hub)
Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 Plus, Z-Wave Plus USB to Create Your Own Z-Wave Hub, SmartStart and S2 Enabled, Works with Raspberry Pi 4, Compatible with SmartThings, HomeSeer and Others
- Works with Raspberry Pi, Windows, Mac, Linux to create a z wave hub for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices
- Easier device setup than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Now supports SmartStart device installation when used with compatible software connect Z-Wave devices simply by scanning compatible QR codes
- More secure than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Upgraded to offer Z-Wave Security 2 (S2) encryption, this Plus edition of Z-Stick is enhanced with AES 128-bit encryption, ECDH key exchange, and pro-security grade UL 1023 compliance
- Faster than standard Z-Stick Gen5. Plus edition offers a 50% speed performance when communicating securely vs. non Plus edition. And can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wireless firmware upgrades
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included. Z-Wave Plus certified. Z-Wave Plus certification number
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus S2 USB Stick ZST10 700, Great for DIY Smart Home (Use with Home Assistant or HomeSeer Software)
- READ BEFORE YOU BUY: The Z-Wave stick is for advanced users only, NOT for beginners. You must be comfortable with programming and have expert computer and Z-Wave knowledge to use this device.
- S2 SECURE NEW 700 SERIES Z-WAVE PLUS: Take advantage of the new 700 Series Z-Wave with more range and S2 authenticated security protocol. It means that you can fully benefit from your S2 sensors, switches, and plugs running on the latest Z-Wave chip.
- WHAT YOU NEED: This S2 700 Series Stick adds Z-Wave Plus capability to your DIY smart home set-up. You'll need a dedicated computer (PC, laptop, or Raspberry Pi, sold separately) and home automation software of your choice (not included) to complete the system.
- ADVANCED Z-WAVE: Works great with the most popular software like Home Assitant (with JS), Indigo, and HomeSeer. Supports OTA firmware updates (works with Aeotec OTA firmware tool) and and all of the latest Z-Wave library commands.
- SMART START: Supports the new quick and extra secure Z-Wave pairing method. Just scan the QR codes from any SmartStart Z-Wave Plus accessories to your home automation interface and power them on. They'll join automatically. Make sure your smart home software supports this feature.
UD ISY994i ZW+ PRO: Z-Wave Plus Certified Home Automation Controller - Compatible with Alexa/Google Home
|Size||ISY-994i ZW+ PRO, Z-Wave Plus PRO|
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Mesh Network Scene Controller ZEN32, White | Z-Wave Hub Required
- MAIN BUTTON: Connect a 120 V light fixture (up to 150 W for LED's) to control it via Z-Wave or use the main button for wireless control only with up to 7 button triggers available. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. NOTE: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- 4 REMOTE BUTTONS: Program each button to activate scenes or other devices in your network for one-touch control of your favorite smart lighting presets. Use the buttons to enter "Away" mode on your way out or to turn off all of the lights before you go to bed with a single click.
- DIRECT 3-WAY SOLUTION: No add-on switch needed! Works with regular 3-way switches as long as NEUTRAL is present. Wire it just like the ZEN21/ZEN71 models. Please follow the appropriate diagram in the manual and rewire both boxes exactly as shown. Works great as a single pole switch too!
- Z-WAVE HUB COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. The ZEN32 Scene Controller is supported by: SmartThings (with a custom handler, instructions included with the product), Hubitat, Home Assistant, and HomeSeer. Please do NOT buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, it will not be recognized correctly by your system.
- NEW 700 SERIES: This product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
Aeotec WallMote Quad, Wireless Zwave on Off Switch, Z-Wave Plus Enabled, 4 Zwave Button, 16 Scene Wall Switch with Remote Control, Work with Z Wave Hub
- It is great as the zwave light switch that you can place anywhere. But WallMote is also the zwave remote that you can use anywhere.
- Group Z-Wave and other connected devices together via your z-wave hub and activate them via WallMote Quad.
- Work with other z wave devices. Control many. And all with a single tap Each of zwave smart button can be programmed to control one Z-Wave device or many
- Compatible with z-wave gateway: Smartthings, Zipabox, Hubitat, Indigo 7, Homey, etc.. Zwave certification NO. ZC10-17015380
GE Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Direct Wire, 120-277VAC, for Pools, Pumps, Patio Lights, AC Units, Electric Water Heaters, Compatible with a Z-Wave Certified Hub 14285 , Gray
5 used from $133.99
- WEATHERPROOF – A rugged, wall-mount, metal NEMA-3R enclosure with lockable door withstands the elements for outdoor use while protecting wiring and settings against tampering.
- UNIVERSAL USE – With multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A. Up to two 120VAC device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control.
- ENERGY MONITORING – Remotely track Watts and kilowatt-hours when connected to a compatible Z-Wave hub that supports energy monitoring.
- OPERATION MODES – An integrated toggle switch allows the choice of manual or remote operation with ON, OFF and Z-Wave modes. Indicator LEDs are visible on the front of the housing to display power status without opening the water-tight door.
- EASY-ACCESS WIRING – Clearly numbered screw terminals provide fast, secure connections and are protected from accidental contact by a clear plastic guard.
FIBARO The Button Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller On-Off Trigger, FGPB-101-4, Yellow
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: FIBARO The Button lets you control any of your connected, complementary Smart Home Z-Wave devices with just a click. Enjoy the simplicity of this solution which comes with a unique, yet recognizable "button" design.
- ONE DEVICE, NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES: Don't limit yourself - FIBARO The Button lets you assign various actions depending on the number of times you've clicked it! Emergency? Click once. Want to let know your coming home? Click twice. Leaving home and want to close the entire place? Click three times. The Button will follow up to six clicks!
- SAFE AND RELIABLE Z-WAVE PROTOCOL: Like many other FIBARO products The Button is equipped with one of the most secure protocols that exist - wireless Z-Wave protocol. Thanks to the replacable battery you can mount it whereever you see fit - on the top of your fridge, under the desk or even hide it in the shelves, your Smart Home-your Smart Rules.
- DISCREET OR FLASHY-IT'S YOUR CHOICE: FIBARO The Button comes with a wide range of 8 colors: from discreet white, through distinctive brown to garish red or even striking yellow! Various colors-same satisfaction.
- HUB REQUIRED: Like all Z-Wave products because of their short response time and technical advancement also The Button needs an appropriate Z-Wave Hub to work with. Check out our FIBARO Home Center solutions or make sure your Hub supports FIBARO products.
EcoNet Controls EVC200-HCSML The Bulldog Valve Robot, Z-Wave Water Valve, Smart Home Controller Required, Easy to Install and No Plumbing Required, Valves up to 1.5"
- Easy Installation, No Special Tools or Plumbing Required. Fits Over Existing Levered Ball Valve.
- Size: 1/2", 3/4",1", 1.25" & 1.5" Valves
- Controller Required. Compatible w/ SmartThings, Wink, Hubitat, Nexia, Control4, Universal Devices, Honeywell, etc.
- Don’t have a Smart Home Controller, check out the Bulldog-WIFI
- High Torque and Intelligent Stroke Control Make EcoNet's Bulldog Valve Robot Ideal for the Toughest Valves and Installations.
Best zwave controller – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a zwave controller. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a zwave controller. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your zwave controller and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most zwave controllers fall within the price range of $ 139.95 to $ 154.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub – Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron.
If you want something medium range, choose UD ISY994i ZW+ PRO: Z-Wave Plus Certified Home Automation Controller – Compatible with Alexa/Google Home. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the GE Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Direct Wire, 120-277VAC, for Pools, Pumps, Patio Lights, AC Units, Electric Water Heaters, Compatible with a Z-Wave Certified Hub 14285 , Gray
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the zwave controller you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is GE Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Direct Wire, 120-277VAC, for Pools, Pumps, Patio Lights, AC Units, Electric Water Heaters, Compatible with a Z-Wave Certified Hub 14285 , Gray
3. The brand
Buying the zwave controller from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your zwave controller to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a zwave controller from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best zwave controller?
The best zwave controller is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub – Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron
Are there any good deals on zwave controller?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best zwave controller and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest zwave controller?
Although most of the cheaper zwave controller do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on GE Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Direct Wire, 120-277VAC, for Pools, Pumps, Patio Lights, AC Units, Electric Water Heaters, Compatible with a Z-Wave Certified Hub 14285 , Gray
Where can I buy the zwave controller?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best zwave controller
We hope you liked the zwave controllers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,